They use these methods to defraud people over phone and SMS. | Australia
Unfortunately, scammers know your weaknesses and use them. Please do not buy anything over the phone or share your card information.
The most used fraud methods are as follows.
- They say you won an award / phone and ask you to pay Tax / Shipping fee
- They say they are Police / Lawyer / Judge and ask for money with different demands.
- They say they are looking for TV series / movie actors and say they will make you a model.
- They send a message that your appointment has been canceled and wait for you to call back
- They send a message that your cargo could not be delivered to your address
- By making automatic ring / hang up, it makes you curious and waits for your call back and then tries to trick you on the phone
- They try to make a new Internet / TV contract saying that your internet contract is over.
- They ask for an annual membership fee by saying that your site will be deleted from Google.
- Ladies from abroad ask for money to come to your country
- They ask you to make a deposit by advertising illegal Gambling / Betting sites
Incoming links with the message. Messages sent on behalf of major brands and call center calls. Even websites designed to deceive you. Caution, don't be fooled.